June 9, 2021
In this Issue
Here are some of the news articles we are following:
- Hawaii outlines full reopening plans, including dropping all travel restrictions
- Japan's top COVID adviser says "not normal" for Olympics to be held
- Tokyo (Japan) CRUISE PORT SCHEDULE, LIVE MAP, TERMINALS, NEWS
- Princess Announces 2022-2023 Asia Program for Diamond Princess
- Here Are the Volunteer Test Cruises That Are Confirmed
- Holland America Line is Restarting Alaska Cruising in July
- Miami-Based Norwegian Cruise Line Announces More US Voyages Resuming
- You can now cruise from the Arctic to Antarctica on this over-the-top new voyage
- British Columbia's cruise ship industry continues to navigate choppy waters
- RCI-Royal Caribbean changes health and safety protocols on Quantum's ship cruises from Singapore
- Crew Members Talk Living Conditions on Cruise Ships
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker | European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- COVID‐19: Virology, biology and novel laboratory diagnosis
- Negligible impact of SARS-CoV-2 variants on CD4+ and CD8+ T cell reactivity in COVID-19 exposed donors and vaccinees
Hawaii outlines full reopening plans, including dropping all travel restrictions
After months of eager anticipation, all systems are nearly a go for full, unrestricted travel to Hawaii. The one criteria that hinges on it all? Vaccination rates. Hawaii Gov. David Ige announced detailed plans to make inter-island and trans-Pacific travel easier — and the eventual elimination of all COVID-19-related restrictions. Notably, this will include travelers vaccinated in Hawaii as well as those vaccinated in the mainland U.S. Here’s what that plan looks like.
The Diamond Princess will be back in Asia for Princess Cruises during the newly announced 2022-2023 season, on sale June 16, 2021.
With the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) accelerating its approval of simulated voyages (better known as test cruises) with volunteers aboard, a number of cruise lines have revealed plans for their test sailings.
The wait is over!
Miami-based Norwegian Cruise Line announced additional voyages on Monday as part of its U.S. resumption plan in an attempt to revive the cruise industry shut down due to the COVID pandemic.
It may be the coolest cruise ever.
Watch video. B.C. Budget 2021: Supporting tourism recovery.
RCI-Royal Caribbean International has changed its health and safety protocols on Quantum Of The Seas ship's cruises to nowhere from Singapore.
The cabin options for cruise ship guests are usually if not endless, then at least plentiful.
Cumulative uptake (%) of at least one vaccine dose by age group in EU/EEA countries as of 2021-06-07.
In the present study, we provide a brief review of the general biological features of CoVs and explain the pathogenesis, clinical symptoms and diagnostic approaches regarding monitoring future infectivity and preventing emerging COVID‐19 infections.
Negligible impact of SARS-CoV-2 variants on CD4+ and CD8+ T cell reactivity in COVID-19 exposed donors and vaccinees
The emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants highlighted the need to better understand adaptive immune responses to this virus.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the articles above are those of the authors' and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of this e-Newsletter
Having trouble reading?Download this Issue